The Kaitlyn Scarf looks great in solid colors, but it would also look great in colors you think would work best! I’ve also invented a new stitch pattern for the scarf, which is explained in detail in the pattern.
Gauge: 3 sts + 2 rows = 1 inch in sc
- 315yds/288m/170g/6oz worsted weight yarn
- US J/10 (6mm) crochet hook
- Yarn needle
Size: 6″ wide and 60″ long
- sc = single crochet
- dc = double crochet
- dc3tog = double crochet 3 stitches together
- st(s) = stitch(es)
- ch = chain
- FPDC = front post double crochet
- BPDC = back post double crochet
- K-st = explained in pattern
- L-st = explained in pattern
This pattern has also been tested. Thank you so much for your interest and support! If you have any questions, comments, or concerns please contact me by leaving a comment below or send me an email using the Contact Me page.